موقع ابتدائية ليلى بنت حكيم بالحرس الوطني

أهلا وسهلا ومرحبا
نتشرف ونسعد بإطلالتكم البهية علينا
,ونسعد بأقلامكم المعطاءة وننتظر ما تسطره لنا من ابداعات (لاتبخلوا علينا بالمشاركة )

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

أهلا وسهلا ومرحبا
نتشرف ونسعد بإطلالتكم البهية علينا
,ونسعد بأقلامكم المعطاءة وننتظر ما تسطره لنا من ابداعات (لاتبخلوا علينا بالمشاركة )

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مديرة المدرسة / نوال الملــــحم

2 مشترك

كيف اختار صديقتي ورفيقة دربي - How do I choose my friend and fellow Derby (ترجمه)

Raneem Al-hazzani
    Raneem Al-hazzani

عدد المساهمات : 562
    تاريخ التسجيل : 06/06/2011
    الموقع : Al hasa

كيف اختار صديقتي ورفيقة دربي - How do I choose my friend and fellow Derby (ترجمه) Empty كيف اختار صديقتي ورفيقة دربي - How do I choose my friend and fellow Derby (ترجمه)

مُساهمة  Raneem Al-hazzani الخميس يونيو 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Choose a friend
    Human social edition tends to contact with people and talk to them and provide insights
    So take a company talking with them, and speak with him
    Aired his concerns to them, and complain to them grief
    Consult them and take their opinion
    And urged the Islamic religion on the accompanying, and wanted to pursue it
    Because of the strengthening of social relations and the strengthening of the ties of tightening Modat humanitarian links
    Given the importance of friendship and the accompanying loved to speak it because I find it a destructive element or building society
    Valsidik only the so-called friend is believing in love, and Hebron, the so-called close friend only because of his love permeate the heart do not let the only flaw filled.
    Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of God "peace be upon him": ((one on the religion of his friend, so let one of you Akhall))
    What was the most beautiful in the definition of friend:
    What some of them friendly person is you but someone else has made the commandments of the pious predecessors in urging the selection of friends and the selection of friends and evacuation, and that is what one of them: (Osahb than if accompanied by Zank, and if his Sank, and if injury from destitution serious you with his money, and if the you a good promise, but felt badly concealed and concealed, not afraid of whose harm his no different modalities), and Luqman said to his son he was advising him: (My son beware of the evil, the sword Maslool like appearance, and condemn its effect, son, three do not know, except in three citizen: Halim did not know but when he gets angry and courageous only when the war is the brother only when needed), and said one of the righteous: (Asahb forget the favor of you and your rights mentioned it).
    The Sidekick has a significant impact, but direct and accompany the babysitter, and that took care of Islam next to the selection of boards and associated interest, and the face of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him that the visible likeness of the accompanying impact on one's appearance and rapid results. There is only a friend sit with him and gaining as it filled their vessels. In the talk agreed that Abu Musa al-Ash'ari may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ((but the likeness of the good and likeness of bad bearer of musk and works the bellows, Vhaml musk either Ihvek and either buy it or find it a good wind, and works the bellows will either burn your clothes or you will notice a bad smell of it)).
    If we think lovers of this talk we will find that speak about the impact of companionship and her sidekick on the
    Is influential on her strong, affects his behavior and his morals and his dealings with his family and with others
    If they are good friends and good will see this young man created a distinctive behavior and
    The evenings were friends on the songs and the evils, and the neglect of the prayers of friends, hanging around in the streets,
    Late or failing in their studies will undoubtedly Azaralih all bad behavior and all the decadent creation.
    If we asked some of the prisoners and some of the lost and the reason for your access to a WHOLE lot easier to be answered now filled his mouth because of the bad friend
    The bad friend if I do not only earn him a bad reputation to QAFAC worse. Righteousness and a friend if you do not receive it only to reputable Enough
    'Umar ibn al-Khattab (one unit is better than a bad sitter).
    If you are owner of a people in their choice does not accompany the Urdu Worsening with Alrda

Do not ask for one and asked for a companion Each spouse Palmqarn follow the example of

And impressed when they were young they seek to choose the most beautiful clothes, the best food and drink, and decorated with bold and behind the pomp and this is just small parts of the human person and cares a lot and this is something good
    But when they arrive to the most important element of a friend to many of them choosing Aahassan unfortunately
    Some choose a friend to many because it's funny to laugh into his heart Insah pleasure and troubles of this life and it only Mibges
    And to learn that not all of it was pretty well spoken speech lasting smile a friend, it might feel like the snake, but maybe Dgk, how a young man led a friend to the bad loss.
    Beware Twinning despicable because it also infects infects the correct holsters

And choose your friend and Astafah boasting that spouse attributed to the comparative

And what's more, and when it advises the young man standing in front of you and full of confidence in the validity of his choice and Ejadlk say that I understand the young man and I know Meiserna Midharna will takers of this Saheb Mainfna and leave him what harmed me!!
    God and tell him you will drag you and dragged him how a young man for once committed to rallying on bad herewith deteriorated and turned his head down and God used
    Take a simple example and was always in front of your eyes (Vhabh rotten tomatoes in a box for days and make Mabdakhalh corrupt)
    And know that friendship is all that useful built to fear God and please Him, away from the ambitions of this world and the lusts of life, this is a useful companionship in this world before the Hereafter, they are quick to call a slow Outage
    Almighty God said:) evacuation at that time for each other enemy but the pious, O slaves do not fear you today and you grieve (([3]), The Messenger of God "peace be upon him": ((seven shade with God in the shade on the Day no shade but His, the Imam of a just, and a young man grew up in the worship of God, and a man gives charity Vokhvaha not even know the north are spent his right hand, and a man he is attached to the mosque, and two men Thaba in God met him and dispersed upon a man who gave God free overflow his eyes with tears, and a man called him a woman with the position of Jamal said, I fear Allah))
    , And the company of the bad guys are dropping fast, slow communication, inherited shame in this world before the Hereafter, because the human Marked Besima from a boat and attributed to Avail of the owner,
    The remembrance of Allah Almighty what they were the Day of Resurrection if stranded they Astrkhoun in the fire), what we Hafien not a close friend (([4]), and says:) The day bite unjust on his hands he says, O that I had taken path with the Messenger, my nights of Whitney So and so has not taken a close friend, this Qur'aan mentioned after it came to me, and it was the devil to man Khdhula
    Conditions of people:
    People on three layers: Some of them such as food is not indispensable, from whom the acquisition of medicine is not needed unless a time certain, and some of them do not need to Calda I start
    And Maahry and beautiful when we see this young man chooses a friend to get a benefit in his religious and worldly affairs

One in it gets to be better than a thousand of their numbers abound
    Does not make all the blame on our youth because of What we're saying if parents are now tearing his father and the mother is busy busy, young and the young are lost between the channels of the demolition, and the friends of their parents did not know anything
    It will whisper in the ears of parents
    It has been suggested (if your son grew empty) split up Aaaba and brothers and sons and friends to come near them and know their thoughts and their thinking and Mitmahon mechanism and their sons took part in the selection of their friends with the advice and guidance and control to pray with God's help Babinaúkm
    To the road to salvation
    God you are responsible for them on the resurrection (and all the sponsor is responsible for his flock.)

And Allaah is the Guide to the Straight Path
    ترجمه:ا اختيار الصديق
    الانسان إجتماعي بطبعة يميل إلى مخالطة الناس ومعايشتهم والتحدث معهم
    ولذلك يتخذ له صُحبة يتحدث معهم,ويتحدثون معه
    يبث إليهم همومه ,ويشكو إليهم أحزانه
    يستشيرهم ويأخذ برأيهم
    والدين الإسلامي حث على المصاحبة ,ورغب في السعي إليها
    لما فيها من تدعيم للعلاقات الإجتماعية وتقوية للمودات وشد لأواصر الصلات الإنسانية
    ونظراً لأهمية الصداقة والمصاحبة أحببت أن اتكلم عنها لانني أجدها معول هدم أو بناء للمجتمع
    فالصديق ما سمي صديقاً إلا لصدقه في المحبة، والخليل ما سمي خليلاً إلا لأن محبته تتخلل القلب فلا تدع فيه خللاً إلا ملأته.
    عن أبي هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال : قال رسول الله "صلى الله عليه وسلم ": (( المرء على دين خليله ، فلينظر أحدكم من يخالل ))
    أجمل ما قيل في تعريف الصديق :
    ما قاله بعضهم : الصديق إنسان هو أنت إلا أنه غيرك ، وقد جاءت وصايا السلف الصالح في الحث على اختيار الأصدقاء وانتقاء الأصحاب والأخلاء ومن ذلك قول أحدهم : ( أصحب من إذا صحبته زانك ، وإذا خدمته صانك ، وإذا أصابتك فاقة جاد لك بماله ، وإذا رأى منك حسنة عدها ، وإن رأى سيئة كتمها وسترها ، لا تخاف بوائقه ولا تختلف طرائقه ) ، وقال لقمان لأبنه وهو يعظه : ( يا بني إياك وصاحب السوء ، فإنه كالسيف المسلول يعجبك منظره ، ويقبح أثره ، يا بني ثلاثة لا يعرفون إلا في ثلاثة مواطن : لا يعرف الحليم إلا عند الغضب ولا الشجاع إلا عند الحرب ولا الأخ إلا عند الحاجة ) ، وقال أحد الصالحين : ( اصحب من ينسى معروفه عندك ويذكر حقوقك عليه ) .
    والصاحب له أثر كبير، بل ومباشر على جليسه ومصاحبه، ولذلك اعتنى الإسلام بجانب اختيار المجالس والمصاحب الصالح، ووجه رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى أن الجليس المصاحب أثره ظاهر على المرء ونتائجه سريعة الظهور. فما من صديق تجالسه إلا وتكتسب منه حسبما يمتلئ به إناؤه. ففي الحديث المتفق عليه عن أبي موسى الأشعري رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ((إنما مثل الجليس الصالح والجليس السوء كحامل المسك ونافخ الكير، فحامل المسك إما أن يحذيك وإما أن تبتاع منه وإما أن تجد منه ريحاً طيبة، ونافخ الكير إما أن يحرق ثيابك وإما أن تجد منه ريحاً خبيثة)).
    ولو تأملنا أحبتي هذا الحديث لوجدناه يتكلم عن أثر الصحبة أو الصاحب على صاحبة
    فهو المؤثر القوي على صاحبة ,يؤثر في سلوكة وأخلاقة وتعامله مع اسرته ومع الاخرين
    فإن كانوا اصدقاء خير وصلاح سوف ترى من هذا الشاب خلقا وسلوكا متميزاً
    وإن كانوا اصدقاء سهرات على أغاني وعلى منكرات, واصدقاء مضيعين للصلوات, متسكعين في الطرقات,
    متأخرين أو فاشلين في دراستهم فسوف بلا شك يظهرعليه كل سلوك سيئ وكل خلق منحط.
    ولو سألنا بعض السجناء وبعض من ضاع عن سبب وصولك إلى ماانت عليه الان لأجاب ملأ فاه بسبب صديق السوء
    إن صديق السوء لو لم تجني منه إلا السمعة السيئة لكفاك سوءاً. وصديق الصلاح لو لم يصلك منه إلا السمعة الحسنة لكفاك
    يقول عمر بن الخطاب: (وحدة المرء خير من جليس السوء).
    إذا كنت في قوم فصاحب خيارهـم ولا تصاحب الأردي فتردى مع الردي

عن المرء لا تسأل وسأل عن قرينه فكـل قـريـن بالمقـــارن يقتـدي

وأعجب من حال الشباب فهم يسعون لأختيار أجمل الملابس ,وافضل الطعام والشراب, والجريء وراء زخرف المظاهر وهذه مجرد كماليات للانسان ويهتم بها كثيرا وهذا شيء حسن
    ولكن حينما يصلون إلى أهم عنصر وهو الصديق لايحسن الكثير منهم اختيارة للاسف
    فبعضهم يختار صديقة لانه مرح كثير الضحك يدخل على قلبه السرور وينسية متاعب الحياة وهذا مايبحث عنه فقط
    ولتعلم أنه ليس كل من كان جميل اللسان عذب الكلام دائم الابتسامة بصديق، فلربما أعجبك ملمس الثعبان ولكنه ربما لدغك، فكم من شاب قاده صديق السوء إلى الهلاك .
    واحذر مؤاخـــاة الدنيء لأنه يعدي كما يعدي الصحيحَ الأجربُ

واختر صديقك واصطفيه تفاخراً إن القرين إلى المقـــارن ينسب

والادهى والامر حينما تنصح هذا الشاب ويقف امامك وكله ثقة في صحة اختيارة ويجادلك ويقول أنني شاب فاهم ورجل أعرف مايسرني ومايضرني وسوف أخذو من هذا الصاحب ماينفعني واترك منه ما يضرني !!
    واقول له بالله عليك سوف يجرك وتنساق معه فكم من شاب صالح ملتزم بمجرد التفافة على رفقه سيئة تدهورت حياته وانقلب رأس على عقب والله المستعان
    وخذ مثالا بسيطا وليكن امام عيناك دائما ( فحبة طماطم فاسدة في صندوق صالح اياما وتجعل مابداخلة فاسد)
    واعلموا أن الصداقة النافعة هي كل ما بني على تقوى الله تعالى ومرضاته ، بعيدا عن مطامع الدنيا وشهوات الحياة ، فهذه الصحبة هي النافعة في الدنيا قبل الآخرة ، لأنها سريعة الإتصال بطيئة الإنقطاع
    قال الله تعالى : ) الأخلاء يومئذ بعضهم لبعض عدو إلا المتقين ، يا عباد لا خوف عليكم اليوم ولا أنتم تحزنون ( ([3]) ، وقد قال رسول الله"صلى الله عليه وسلم " : (( سبعة يظلهم الله في ظله يوم لا ظل إلا ظله ، إمام عادل ، وشاب نشأ في عبادة الله ، ورجل تصدق بصدقة فأخفاها حتى لا تعلم شماله ما أنفقت يمينه ، ورجل تعلق قلبه بالمسجد ، ورجلان تحابا في الله اجتمعا عليه وتفرقا عليه ورجل ذكر الله خاليا ففاضت عيناه بالدموع ، ورجل دعته امرأة ذات منصب وجمال فقال إني أخاف الله ))
    ، أما صحبة الأشرار فهي سريعة الانقطاع ، بطيئة الإتصال ، تورث الخزي في الدنيا قبل الآخرة ، لأن الإنسان موسوم بسيما من قارب ومنسوبة إليه أفاعيل من صاحب ،
    ولقد ذكر الله تعالى حالهم يوم القيامة إذا تقطعت بهم السبل وهم يصطرخون في النار )فما لنا من شافعين ولا صديق حميم ( ([4]) ، ويقول تعالى : ) ويوم يعض الظالم على يديه يقول يا ليتني اتخذت مع الرسول سبيلا ، يا ويلتي ليتني لم اتخذ فلانا خليلا ، لقد أضلني عن الذكر بعد إذ جاءني ، وكان الشيطان للإنسان خذولا
    احوال الناس:
    الناس على ثلاث طبقات : فمنهم من هو كالغذاء ، لا يستغنى عنه ، ومنهم من هو كالدواء لا يحتاج إليه إلا زمنا معينا ، ومنهم من هو كالداء لا يحتاج إليه أبداء
    ومااحرى واجمل حينما نرى هذا الشاب يختار صديقة ليحصل له النفع في دينه ودنياة

فواحد يحصل به المراد خير من ألف تكثر بهم الأعداد
    ولا نجعل كل اللوم على شبابنا لأن مانراة من حال الاباء الان تدمع العين له فالأب مشغول والام مشغوله والشاب والشابة ضائعون بين قنوات هدم, وبين اصدقاء لايعرف الاباء عنهم شيء
    وسوف اهمس في أذان الوالدين
    فقد قيل (إذا كبر ابنك خاوية ) فكونا ااباء واخوة واصدقاء لابنائكم وتقربوا اليهم واعرفوا افكارهم وتفكيرهم ومايطمحون الية وشاركوا هؤلاء الابناء في اختيار اصدقاؤهم مع نصح وتوجيهه ومراقبة لتصلوا بعون الله بابنائكم
    الى طريق النجاة
    والله انكم مسؤولون عنهم يوم القيامه (وكل راع مسؤول عن رعيته)

والله الهادي الى سواء السبيل
    تحياتي اختكم بالاسلام رنيم فيصل
    نـــوفه حمــدان العقيــل
    نـــوفه حمــدان العقيــل
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 309
    تاريخ التسجيل : 26/04/2011

كيف اختار صديقتي ورفيقة دربي - How do I choose my friend and fellow Derby (ترجمه) Empty موضوع مهم جدا لكل انسان

مُساهمة  نـــوفه حمــدان العقيــل الجمعة يونيو 24, 2011 2:26 pm

اتمنى ان نحرص جميعا على الاستفادة منه
    , بارك الله فيك رنيم .
    Raneem Al-hazzani
    Raneem Al-hazzani

كيف اختار صديقتي ورفيقة دربي - How do I choose my friend and fellow Derby (ترجمه) Empty رد: كيف اختار صديقتي ورفيقة دربي - How do I choose my friend and fellow Derby (ترجمه)

مُساهمة  Raneem Al-hazzani الجمعة يوليو 01, 2011 12:47 am

تسلمينـ
    نـــوفه حمــدان العقيــل
    نـــوفه حمــدان العقيــل
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 309
    تاريخ التسجيل : 26/04/2011

كيف اختار صديقتي ورفيقة دربي - How do I choose my friend and fellow Derby (ترجمه) Empty رد

مُساهمة  نـــوفه حمــدان العقيــل الجمعة يوليو 01, 2011 12:49 am

سلمك الله , ووفقك
    Raneem Al-hazzani
    Raneem Al-hazzani

كيف اختار صديقتي ورفيقة دربي - How do I choose my friend and fellow Derby (ترجمه) Empty رد: كيف اختار صديقتي ورفيقة دربي - How do I choose my friend and fellow Derby (ترجمه)

مُساهمة  Raneem Al-hazzani الجمعة يوليو 01, 2011 12:51 am

اميــــن

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت سبتمبر 21, 2024 5:40 pm